UX Director / Chief (UX) Design Officer (w/m/x)
Passionate about & Talented in People and Experience Management?
(Jn 48916) / City of occupation: Linz OR Vienna
Our customer is one of the fastest scaling tech companies in Europe. The team we are looking for is one of the fastest growing within the company. So we are looking for a charismatic and dynamic leadership personality with the ability to guide a team that transforms customer needs in endlessly smart product experience solutions.
Your future role
- Optimize the structure & agile setting for a team of 30 p. with a high scaling potential
- Guide and develop a team of high achievers. Understand their business. Give them guidance, opportunities and vision. Challenge them on a daily basis. Motivate them for individualistic approaches. Unite them to go in the same direction.
- Understand the customer journey from end to end. Understand what is necessary to facilitate product led growth. Build up a strong partnership with product management and engineering department to realize the product vision.
- Imagine where the market will go. Think about future software product solutions in the perspective of user/product experience. Transform experience vision in reasonable and workable action plans.
- > 5 years of leadership experience in a (fast growing) software product company
- References in scaling settings & structures of product design/development teams (> 10 p.)
- Understand customer needs in the field of user and product experience on an expert level
- Visionary AND effective + empathic AND convincing personality
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a nice to have
The special thing about this position
- Key role within a global software product leader
- Being the enabler of one of the fastest growing teams that will double its size yearly
- Attractive salary, benefit and relocation package - starting at 100.000,- EUR gross per year
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant,
Werner Gruber (+43 732 611 221 -82),
email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our
data protection provisions.