Als weltweit führendes biopharmazeutisches Unternehmen haben wir tagtäglich das Ziel, uns getreu dem Unternehmensmotto "Better Health, Brighter Future" in den Dienst des Patienten zu stellen. Das Herzstück dafür bilden engagierte KollegInnen. Wir erweitern unser Team und suchen:
Digitalisation and Manufacturing Innovation Lead (f/m/x)
The Digital, Data and Innovation Lead for the Vienna Manufacturing Site is a passionate, creative, enterprise-minded and data-driven digital leader.
Your core focus is to enable the continued digital transformation and digitization of the end-to-end value chain at Takeda’s largest manufacturing site – Vienna. Your role will include utilizing digital approaches and data to increase organizational capabilities, deliver efficiencies, improve operational robustness and foster a “digital culture,” that directly contributes to the delivery of high-quality therapies to patients across the globe. In Vienna, the opportunities for successful digital and innovation projects are many, because the site handles the entire value chain from raw materials to packaging for a number of products.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Digital Leadership: Develop and maintain the Vienna Data & Digital vision, including the Digital transformation map in line with Industry 4.0 principles.
- Digital Steering Committee: Lead a steering committee of Site Leadership Team members with the focus of establishing the digital strategy and roadmap for the Vienna Site with clear alignment to the site strategy
- Cross-functional Digital Workstream: Develop alignment and organizational capability through management of a community of practice by building alliances with Function/Unit Data & Digital Leads/Experts to find opportunities to share and improve processes, leverage expertise, and create sustainable digital change on site
- Organizational Change Management: Connecting with colleagues, leaders and SMEs to enable understanding of the “why” and the “art of the possible” behind the digital transformation, thereby fostering a digital culture that embraces, adopts, and utilizes change with a positive impact.
We are looking to you to hold the map for the site’s digital journey. Within Takeda globally, the resources, possibilities and plans for digital innovation are many and your position will be the main engine for taking Vienna to the next level.
Your success will mean the following:
- We have established a digital operating model that encompass people, process, technology, and governance within the Vienna Manufacturing site to enable translation of the strategy into executable action plans with measurable business value.
- The digital operating model aligns to the enterprise data and digital strategy
- As a representative of Vienna, you play a key role on the (global) Operating Unit Digital Advisory Board and maintain the exchange across our global manufacturing network
You will have the entire Site Leadership Team and many international and global stakeholders supporting your work and sponsoring the projects.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc. degree or higher in a Technical Discipline
- Experience from manufacturing industry (e.g automotive/additive manufacturing), from information technology/IT consulting, or experience from the academic/university area, especially in the area of industrial partnerships are highly interesting, as would be experience from retail, banking, telecom or high tech sectors in general
- Profound relevant experience and customer-orientation
- Strong network in innovative digital technologies (e.g. innovators in industry & academia)
- Proven expertise in enabling, executing, or leading digital transformation
- Demonstrated experience in digital technologies and trends across industries (e.g. Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT, digital factory, manufacturing execution systems, additive manufacturing, AR/VR, AI, digital twins, advance robotics, workforce of the future…)
- Strong experience in connecting business strategy to relevant technology investments and projects
- Knowledge of Lean operational techniques or Design Thinking would be useful
- Fluent German and Engli
- Practice on Agile scrum delivery and experience coaching team members would also be beneficial
- Ability to foster a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- High level of emotional intelligence, excellent teamwork, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas, anticipate potential objections and persuade others, including leaders, to adopt a different point of view
- Ability to simplify the complex; navigate ambiguity in a matrix organization; focus on the critical few priorities to deliver superior result
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence in a matrix environment and manage stakeholder expectations at all levels in a local and global environment
- Passion and a good sense of humor will also help you blend with our culture and motivate our people
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4 527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.