Als weltweit führendes biopharmazeutisches Unternehmen haben wir tagtäglich das Ziel, uns getreu dem Unternehmensmotto "Better Health, Brighter Future" in den Dienst des Patienten zu stellen. Das Herzstück dafür bilden engagierte KollegInnen. Wir erweitern unser Team und suchen:
Key Account Manager, Oncology & Hematology (f/m/d) - Sales Region Tirol & Vorarlberg
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for a Key Account Manager, Oncology & Hematology (f/m/d) for the sales region of Tirol and Vorarlberg, in full-time on a permanent basis.
In this role, you are responsible for maximizing the utilization and patient outcomes of Takeda offerings (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in your designated territories and accounts and drive towards the achievement of business objects. You will drive account stakeholder relationships; develop and monitor long-term relationships between Takeda, the account, and its key stakeholders through all available channels.
Your tasks in detail:
- Formulate comprehensive, robust, and insight-driven key account plans
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts to drive
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in SMILE CRM)
- Manage the account plan execution according to agreed timelines and budget
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders
(including commercial, medical, market access, CEE)
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within own accounts.
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and
according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision, and values
- Develop long-term relationships between Takeda and key strategic accounts and
- Identify key external stakeholders and develop deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drive the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and help differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Support and advise Healthcare professionals on the correct use of Takeda product and services portfolio
Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Proactively coordinate collaboration with medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the account plan progress and hold collaborators, and self, accountable as agreed
- Lead the core account team meetings and present account plans and progress at relevant
local meetings to the management
- Identify and address any collaboration misalignment
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision-makers and important local stakeholders
- Systematically analyze success of plans (e.g., sales, market developments, competitors) and propose mitigating actions as needed.
Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Make changes as needed based on new business opportunities and changes in the marketplace to achieve financial objectives
Skills and Competencies
- Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- Collaboration: Establishes productive relationships and partners with others across the organization to ensure common understanding of objectives and achieve shared goals
- Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- Engage Others - Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies, and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audience
- Customer & Patient focus: Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
Experience and Education
- Certified pharmaceutical representative ideally with a scientific education
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience within a hospital and/or specialty care environment
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry.
- Account management experience
- Therapy and Product area knowledge
- Healthcare environment knowledge
- Business fluency in German and English
- Driving license
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!