International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Responsible for the definition and execution of RBI Project sourcing strategies, for RBI Head Office as well as for RBI Group initiatives. Main focus is cost optimization, supplier related business risk mitigation, and support in faster time to market - also by applying “alternative sourcing” methods, accommodating the special needs in the Digital & Fintech/Startups business areas. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for the definition and execution of project sourcing strategies, for RBI Head Office as well as for RBI Group initiatives. Main focus is cost optimization and supplier related business risk mitigation.
- Leads the execution of vendor(s) selection process, including commercial negotiations, contract conclusion etc. – all by applying also “alternative sourcing” methods accommodating the special needs in the Digital & Fintech/Startups business areas.
- Ensures the implementation of group-wide contracts, tracks their utilization and monitors relevant spend
- Responsible for mapping and understanding the relevant vendor markets, understanding market and technology trends, monitoring the market conduct and the industry-standard service levels and cost (and cost-dynamics) on the markets
- Builds/maintains a structured relationship with key stakeholders to ensure proper strategy alignment and cooperation
- Supports complex negotiations and acts as escalation point for critical issues connected to vendors
- Responsible for claim management towards vendors
- Manages the interfaces to business units, Accounting and Controlling in order to ensure smooth operations
What we offer:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project sourcing
- Extensive experience in procurement on multiple categories
- Strong strategic thinking and strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of business, solid legal and financial knowledge
- Good communication skills and supportive in an adaptive organization environment
- Ability to interact on B-1 level & supplier senior/top management level
- Excellent command of English
- Lives up to highest compliance and integrity standards
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 64.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.