International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You like working in an agile environment and want to be part of an adaptive team?
Integrated Risk Management – Credit Portfolio Calculations Team is searching for a new team member having strong experience in Credit Risk Calculations and in the field of regulatory and data requirements. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to or be responsible for the Risk Weighted Assets calculation of specific banking products, with focus on reflection of securitization framework in the group wide RWA calculation engine RAY (Risk Authority) from Moody’s.
- Economic Capital calculation / ICAAP for Non-Retail Credit Risk (Pillar 2)
- Direct communication with RBI Network Units of RBI Group in the interpretation and implementation of CRR compliance and data requirements in terms of credit risk
- Analysis, interpretation and implementation of regulatory requirements and RBI Group Directives
- Independent and cross-functional work to solve complex tasks in agile teams
- Support or take stream lead in strategic projects and activities in the Integrated Risk Management Department
- Further improve data-based decision-making processes in our data and quantitative driven organization
- Preparation of reports and proposals to support executive management’s decision process in reaction to Credit Risk developments and implementation of legal changes of CRR II / Basel III
- Participation in Group wide performance and reporting on stresstests including scenarios definition and review
What we offer:
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics or equivalent
- At least 6 years experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company with focus on Credit Risk
- High data affinity and programming experience in programming experience with Python, R and SQL is highly appreciated
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex matters effectively in English – both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk RWA calculation for Non-Retail and Retail Banking products
- Detailed Knowhow of CRR II, Basel III and credit risk related regulatory requirements
- Strong team player, curious and analytic mindset and result oriented working approach
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46,500,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime - depending on the qualifications, an overpayment is planned
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.