International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Anti Money Laundering (AML) Transaction Monitoring Expert to join our Compliance Monitoring Stream.
As an Anti-Financial Crimes and AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst you'll be exposed to and assess a wide variety of risk and compliance issues that are critical to keep RBI and its shareholders safe. You will need to be comfortable straddling compliance and technology every day as we continue to enhance our compliance program. The right person for the role will seek creative solutions and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for conducting enhanced transaction analysis of RBI’s customers in a high-volume deadline environment.
- Utilize a variety of analytical techniques and IT systems to make data-driven decisions.
- Ensure that potentially unusual or suspicious transactions are appropriately identified, documented, and SARs are correctly completed in accordance with bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage multiple complex cases involving matters such as multiple relationship accounts (related parties), tiered and multi-faceted transactions, payments involving d high risk jurisdictions, and complex structuring schemes.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the transaction monitoring
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of money laundering and other financial crime issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practices, criminal actives, and developing trends and reflect best practices in our risk management approach.
- Perform in-depth research and documentation when unusual activity is detected.
- Provide recommendations to the Compliance Leadership Team on actions/strategies to mitigate money laundering or other financial crimes identified.
- Participate in workshops, trainings and working groups to continuously improve the financial crime knowledge.
- Scrutinize and optimize existing processes/approaches to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
What we offer:
- >5 years of recent experience in AML investigations and knowledge executing the responsibilities described above.
- Relevant industry qualifications in AML (e.g. CAMS) preferred.
- Operational experience with BAE Norkom and GoAML is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable to money laundering, including EU AML-Directive, FM-GwG, and relevant FMA-Circular, Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements.
- High degree of analytical, problem-solving, and organizational, ideally also project management skills.
- Drive for and experience in innovation, process management skills.
- Effective writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of banking and all types of financial crime patterns.
- Must be a team player, can work under pressure, and be able to resolve problems and conflicts.
- Must be able to prioritize work and effectively manage time.
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow.
- Experience in an agile working environment is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in German and English.
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 46.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.