Software & IT Solutions
at least € 3.500
Time for a new challenge!
- Responsibility for the technical delivery of software while ensuring budget- and time-compliance
- Definition of realistic objectives in terms of scope, time and budget
- Coordination of international development teams including several technical areas e.g. system testing, requirements management and implementation
- Collaboration with the Lead System Engineer as well as the overall project manager
- Overseeing and enabling agile working methods and providing the team with motivation
Skills are the key!
- Technical Degree (FH, University) in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar fields
- Very strong project management skills in both agile and traditional methodologies as well as several years of experience in this field
- Solid knowhow in software delivery models and experience in leading project teams with 10+ team members including QA, Product Owners and Developers
- Good knowledge in Jira, MS Project and other related tools
- Very good command of German and English language
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- Monthly gross salary: at least € 3.500 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Are you interested in this position, offering outstanding development possibilities and are you ready to enter a continuously growing, internationally operating company? Apply now!