Software & IT Solutions
at least € 4.200
Time for a new challenge!
- Solving customer needs through development and conception of IT architectures in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Responsibility (end-to-end) for design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT-solutions
- Extensive contact with customers and developers
- Being the central authority in terms of product backlog and requirement prioritization, also responsible for the development of agile roadmaps and product visions
- Constant evaluation of new trends and their immediate and long-term impact on the projects
Skills are the key!
- Technical Education (HTL, FH, Uni) in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with a strong customer focus in a leading role
- Very good know-how in recent technology stacks and best practices, e.g. in the IoT, cloud and data analytics area
- Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban
- Good communication and presentation skills, especially in technically complex topics
- Solid German and English language skills
These are the benefits!
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Motivating working atmosphere and competent team
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours
- International team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- Monthly gross salary: at least € 4.200 (depending on qualifications and experience)
If long-term career planning, further education, and personal development are not just catchphrases to you, then you have come to the right place. Apply now!