Junior SIEM Engineer (f/m/x)
RBI is fostering its Business for the next generation in Information & Cyber Security.
As a crucial part of the Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) Group, the Cyber Defense Center department develops detection and prevention mechanisms to support our digitalization journey and the business confidence of our customers.
In this position you will be member of a group SOC Team. This includes engineering and administration of the RBI SIEM Splunk environment. You will support the implementation of dashboards, Splunk app, data models and alerts. You will work together with data source to onboard infrastructure environment and business application to the SIEM system.
What you can expect:
- Administering Splunk environments and Splunk applications include developing applications that provide insight into a business process
- Performing maintenance and optimization of existing clustered Splunk deployments
- Support the onboarding process for new infrastructure and business applications within the whole RBI group
- Support the operation SIEM platform within SOC in terms of integration, automation, and documentation of workflows
- Responsible for reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage
- Investigate alerts and anomalies and participate in incident response.
- Assist in defining Operational Security related processes and procedures responsible for implementing processes, providing support to the 24x7
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge and practical experience with SIEM solutions such as SPLUNK or Microsoft Sentinel
- Strong understanding with onboarding new data sources in Splunk, analyzing the date for anomalies/trends, and building dashboard for key trends
- Solid understanding of network transport protocols and services (TCP/IP, syslog, DNS, ODBC, SFTP, SSH, PKI, etc.)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Practical experience of cloud concepts either using AWS or Azure
- General understanding of DevSecOps principles
- Experience automating workflows with Splunk Phantom
- A bachelor or master’s degree in security/engineering, computer science or adequate practical experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience