MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2200 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Solution Architect for Medical Software (m/f)
- Create requirements, design concepts and interface specifications for the development and integration of software features on desktop-, mobile- and cloud-platforms
- Maintain an overview of current and future software features and products to ensure their integration into a general vision and strategy
- Support the design and validation of new applications and solutions in close coordination with our stakeholders. Be a link between product management, project management, usability engineers and development teams
- Support the transfer of research projects to product development
- Active participation in the agile development process and support of various development teams in the implementation of software solutions
- University degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Experience in defining software solutions and requirements
- Knowledge in software project management, software engineering technologies, agile development processes, cloud technologies and regulated environments is a plus
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized, communicative and self-motivated
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics