Are you ready for a new challenge?
Our client is a young and very dynamic start-up company who develops a global and life-saving multimodality solution. The technology, an AI powered clinical assistant application that helps physicians and medical staff diagnose and treat cardiovascular diseases. They are an extremely interesting and fast growing company in a very pivotal period for the business with a pending CE Mark and FDA approval.
Sales/Business Development Director DACH-Region (f/m/x)
Drive digital technology / product across hospitals and other stakeholders in the region
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
Your main objective as Sales Director will be to drive the adoption of the product / technology in hospitals and hospital groups across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As a foundational member of the Sales team, you will also have the opportunity to shape the company's commercial efforts worldwide.
- Execute sales strategies and pricing policies across the region
- Drive technology adoption and exceed regional revenue targets
- Partner with the Sales Management, Marketing and Product teams to define and execute the sales plan and strategic initiatives
- Develop strategic partnerships with key institutions, KOLs, insurance providers, telemedicine, and hospitals to ensure that all needs are met, and that customer expectations and User Experience are exceeded
- Attend conferences and exhibitions to promote the company and provide expert product system knowledge
- Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems / processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue / market development objectives
- Be the reference point for product knowledge and expertise including the technology, sales tactics and training
- Provide management reports as required, represent the company at relevant industry events and otherwise and act in accordance with company standards and policies
- Reporting to VP Sales
- Passion and enthusiasm for disruptive medical technology
- A minimum of 8 years proven experience in healthcare sales & marketing with a robust network in the region
- Experience in Cardiology, SaaS or Digital Health sales
- Degree-level education in a scientific or biomedical field or equivalent; ideally with a relevant post-graduate qualification
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills in German and English
- Competence in driving healthcare deals at a regional or national level, experience in tender processes and an understanding of insurance reimbursement system
- Hunter Mentality
- Competence in CRM (Salesforce) and strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Start-up experience useful
- Excellent organizational skills, data driven and with a sharp attention to detail. Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Strong business acumen and an ability to work in a multi-functional capacity with numerous different stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously with high self-organizational ability
- Based in the DACH region (preferrably Germany) and able to travel as required (about 50%)
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
This is the right place for you if you want to make a difference in healthcare, aren't afraid of disruptive technology and big ideas, and thrive in the fast-paced growth mindset of a medical start-up. Great opportunity for personal and role development in the future.
- A generous compensation package with a fixum and performance-based bonus
- Stock options
- Car allowance
- Home office
- IT equipment
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.