Here at RBI Group IT GmbH we care about the growth of our software engineers. We are committed to providing each and every one with a career path that constantly challenges and improves on their skills. The same care goes into our software applications, their design and ease of use the beauty how they are engineered. Our engineering mindset and the motivation is typical for startups, but we benefit from the stability, and predictability offered by a prestigious financial institution such as Raiffeisen Bank International.
As a Software Development Lead, you will drive the design, development, and maintenance of software applications in the core banking area. A Software Development Lead directly works with software engineers and cares about their performance and evolution of their skills over time. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You are responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of software applications in the core banking area fulfilling the security needs of the bank
- You steer the work of software engineers to ensure best practices around software development
- You supervise the output of the software engineering teams
- You help product owners and requirements engineers to translate business requirements into technical needs and actions
- You ensure that the software engineering staff is suitably trained
- You support the recruiting process, staffing teams and team formation
What we offer:
- Being a Software Development Lead requires a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in software engineering
- You have at least 5 years experience in software development
- You have experience in Java, .NET, C++
- You are an expert in software engineering principles like pair programming, separation of concerns, incremental development, object-oriented programming, etc.
- You have at least 2 years experience in software development leadership
- You contributed to open source projects
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60,000 annual gross excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.