International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are an international team of specialists who support wide range of teams within RBI - Marketing, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, IT, etc. Your skills will be used to contribute, assist, guide and inspire teams and projects in their quest of building digital solutions that solve user problems. Our team’s skills and knowledge are highly valued within the bank and we get full support from the top management.
We generate value for RBI group through solutions delivered in a healthy, sustainable agile setup. We permanently work on further developing our capabilities to build intuitive and innovative digital products across the RBI group, based on the latest technologies available, also following the principles of high automation, continuous delivery and continuous integration. We aim to establish design thinking & doing and working in agile product teams that should help the organisation to transform from output into outcome driven. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will be conducting research of products and services to collect insights and deep understanding of the user behaviour, pain points and potentials
- You will facilitate design thinking & doing workshops with stakeholders and project teams during strategy and discovery
- You will get involved in the early stages of various products and services
- You will work on User experience & user interface design for websites and apps from wireframe to detail design
- You will conduct user testing with end users to validate hypothesis and bring insights for further product or service developments
- You will closely collaborate with stakeholders from our business departments like Marketing, Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, IT, etc.
- You will further develop and maintain end-to-end design systems in close collaboration with designers and developers following atomic design principles
- You will take active part in building our design community with regular design knowledge and experience exchange and contribute to keeping the team a great place to work at
What we offer:
- A portfolio demonstrating strong Analytical, UX and UI skills
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design and UX/UI design with a focus on Web
- Adequate design education (Design School or University degree) or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent knowledge of various design tools (Abstract, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe CC)
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Very good knowledge of design thinking & doing methods (Personas, Journey Mapping, User testing, etc.) – facilitation skills are a plus
- Structured and self-reliant working approach
- Conflict management, stress-resilience and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Technical know-how in HTML and CSS would be an advantage
- Banking know-how is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.