Do you understand SRE as the application of software and system engineering to IT operations? Do you believe that automation is the solution to complex and repetitive tasks? Are you eager to work in an environment where people are motivated to accomplish something great?
Our Site Reliability Engineering team is looking for a
Site Reliability Engineering Lead (f/m/x)
As a Site Reliability Engineering Lead, you will drive the application and data platform design and development, while supporting your colleagues in their technical growth.
What you can expect:
- Mentor other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams
- Lead transition from purely operational work to SRE practices:
- Drive a technical roadmap for the team, identify innovation potential, design, and implement technical solutions within the platform domain
- Collaborate with development teams to architect, implement, and continuously improve our deployment pipeline
- Enable observability to help understand and monitor the internal state of the system and of our services
- Be the technical steer in developing our Self-service platform which allows feature teams to quickly create and scale environments
- Identify, advise, and implement tools which support development teams to deliver quality software faster
- Identify and automate manual and repetitive IT operations tasks.
What you bring to the table:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
- Very good understanding of DevOps processes and good knowledge of toolset for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) (e.g., ArgoCD, Jenkins, team city, quick build, maven, gradle)
- Experience with infrastructure as a service (IaC) tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible)
- Good knowledge of Linux or UNIX based system architecture
- Familiarity with containers and containers orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is a big plus.
- Experience with monitoring and monitoring technologies (e.g., Prometheus, Datadog, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting large scale systems
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a pleasant, open working atmosphere
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Annual gross salary EUR 60.000,-- excl. overtime according to IT collective agreement - depending on experience and qualifications, corresponding overpayment is possible
- Work life balance through a variable working time model
Would you like to meet a future colleague? Calin tells you about his experiences at RBI Group IT: #wearehiring | Get to know Calin from RBI Group IT - YouTube