Do you approach your tasks with passion, reliability and a dash of creative thinking? Are you open to new ideas and ready for exciting challenges? Are you always up to date when it comes to retail lending products? And, most importantly, are you ready to reshape the retail lending landscape in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then, you may have just found your new job!
International Retail Lending Division is part of Raiffeisen Bank International’s Retail and the main driver of secured and unsecured retail lending across 12 banks of the RBI Group. Our team is responsible for implementing the retail strategy along digitalization and changing customer needs. Our ultimate goal is to bring retail lending to the next stage resulting in increased profitability, operational efficiency and superior customer experience.
To be able to achieve our goal, we are looking for a new teammate who will help us with this challenge! To be precise, we need a lending professional who will ensure continuous improvement and development in all retail lending products, their business parameters, related lending processes and innovative solutions to improve client journeys in dedicated countries across the RBI Group. We also need someone who is a great communicator, preferably with international cross-functional experience in product development, and willing to travel across the RBI Group countries to share and distribute innovations in the area of lending product management. In this role you will...
What you bring to the table:
- be the single point of contact with respect to product management and product proposition and develop together with the RBI network banks their lending strategy
- optimize lending journeys to eliminate client’s pain points and improve NPS ratio
- ensure easy access to financing for our customers in local markets by supporting the redesign of offers and enhancing digitalization
- work in a cross-functional teams on group projects focused on developing of re-usable lending solutions and micro service components
- support group-wide collaboration across network banks related to existing product changes and/or new product developments
- proactively search for international best-practices and key banking trends
What we offer:
- Several years of experience in retail banking and/or fintech industry
- Solid knowledge of retail lending products (e.g. personal/mortgage loan, credit cards)
- Knowledge of lending product distribution via digital or alternative channels
- Able to deliver a banking product to the market, while having an overall profit and loss responsibility
- Familiar and comfortable with working in an agile setup
- Great team of international colleagues who share the same goals
- Innovative and meaningful work that will have a direct impact on the company’s results
- Flexible working arrangements so that you can determine your own work-life balance
- A fair compensation package starting at EUR 80.000 gross p.a., bunch of company benefits and several opportunities for professional growth!
Did we spark you interest? Well then, do not wait any minute, brush off your resumé and let us have your application by January 30, 2022.
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.