You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for an active student (f/m/x) for an internship starting in August 2022. At a glance:
These Tasks are waiting for you
- Start: August 2022
- Working hours: full-time (38.5h/week)
- Duration: 6 months
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna
What you bring to the table:
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers
- Support of Corporate Customer Division Mid-Office
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
- Preparation of Limit reviews, company ratings, etc.
- General office support
What’s in it for you?
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, Export Oriented Management, International Trade)
- Excellent command of English/German required, CEE language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.