You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I am willing to balance my studies with relevant work experience in a highly dynamic team. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter.
If this sounds like you, then take a look at this exciting job opportunity and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for an active student (f/m/x) for an internship starting in August/September 2022 (fulltime, duration 6 months) What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers working with clients in the digital industries (technology, online, media, telecom)
- Support of Corporate Customer Division Mid-Office with daily operational and administrative tasks
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
- Preparation of Limit reviews/applications, company ratings, etc.
- General office support
What we offer:
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, International Trade, Finance)
- Excellent command of English/German required; additional CEE language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.