International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
If you ..
- like to combine the different aspects of technology, regulatory requirements, and banking products
- are an accurate and prudent personality with experience in an agile work environment
you are the right person to join our team! We are looking for a
As our technical business analyst, you will play a crucial role in the success of our scrum team for the implementation of MIS & Data requirements in resolution planning. Furthermore, you will be analyzing requirements from the Single Resolution Board and build innovative solutions for reporting requirements.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI Group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our environment. What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You work as a Technical Business Analyst for our Regulatory Reporting Solutions for Resolution Planning related requirements in a cross-functional agile team (business and IT team members)
- You support in gap analysis and requirements engineering for requirements from the Single Resolution Board
- You build smart designs and prototypes for reporting solutions on the EDWH tech stack (LCM, workbench, ODI, CDA, …)
- You perform regression analysis and root cause identification with smart testing approaches
- You support & enhance the resolution reporting activities for the Austrian Resolution Group
- You participate proactively in scrum meetings and retrospectives
- You have a close collaboration in the team with developers, stakeholders, IT analysts and business representatives
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical/economic field or proven comparable qualification
- 3 + years of experience working within a data driven environment as a Technical Business Analyst
- Excellent SQL skills, ODI and Teradata a plus
- Ability to find/trace attributes and transformations within RBI’s Enterprise Dataware House
- Knowledge of BDM and model driven design (LCM & EDWH Knowledge is an advantage)
- Knowledge of ABACUS (GMP) and its Layers is an advantage
- Domain Knowledge of Banking Products and strong willingness to deepen the knowledge in this area, knowledge of Resolution Regulation is a plus
- Understanding of Business Logic & Data Transformation for Reporting solutions
- Ability to document the findings and propose solutions in proactive manner
- Requirement Engineering and testing skills
- Fluent in business English, German is a plus
- You have passion for teamwork and high willingness to learn and grow in an agile team
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 52,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.