International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Would you like to be part of a DevOps team to develop next generation trading platform for the Top Tier CEE Bank? We are extending our agile teams within Group Capital Markets tribe with the goal to create our next generation trading platform. The solution will be based on an event-based architecture to connect to trading and Group Capital Markets in RBI and in the entire Raiffeisen banking group. There will also be a strong focus on serverless processing leveraging the native functions framework of Apache Pulsar.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a strong drive to work with the latest technology, contributing not only to the core product but also developing and strengthening RBIs new event architecture Platform, the underlying runtime environment and the community around.
Do your skills match our needs and are you excited to be part of our pioneering team that is disrupting our environment? Then apply for this opportunity! What you bring to the table:
What we offer:
- Developing and operating solutions on hybrid environments (AWS and on-premises)
- Programming Languages:
Shell scripting, Nice to have Python
- Excellent know-how of DevOps Concepts:
AWS – hybrid/on-prem | OpenShift/Kubernetes | ArgoCD & Argo workflow | Kustomize – Helm | Istio
- Infrastructure / Platform OS Related:
AWS | OpenShift | GitHub | Linux
- Experience appreciated, or you develop it with us:
Terraform | Ansible | DataDog | Apache Pulsar | UC4
- Understanding and Hands-on Experiences on Concepts:
- Those skills are appreciated, or you develop them with us:
Virtualization/Containers | Security | Networking | CI/CD | System Architecture | Monitoring/logging | Service Mesh | Function as a Service Concepts | Distributed Architectures | System Thinking | Databases | Chaos Engineering |
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.