Our Team “Business Performance & Product Governance” is part of "Payments & Daily Banking Division". We are responsible for the implementation of the retail payment strategy along digitalization and changing customer needs.
You are an active student (w/m/x) and available for 25 hours/week – then keep on reading!
What can you expect?
- Support in data structuring, cleansing, processing and matching data from multiple sources (e.g. Excel, CSV) as well as implementation of data in Microsoft Power BI for Business-Reporting purposes
- Continuous support mainly for the internal division in central reporting, including preparation of CSV files and upload to the BI Tool
- Support in maintaining and further developing of the newly implemented Group Business-Reporting-System (Power BI)
- Preparation of the BI-Tool Output Presentations for the monthly Business Performance Calls
- Support in visualizing of BI-Tool data and preparing presentations for Business-Performance Calls
- Supporting the preparation and hosting of Regular Business-Performance Calls
- Support Ad-hoc Analysis and requests for the Senior Management
Does this checklist match your qualifications?
- Active studies in business informatics, data science, finance or economics with focus on financial data and metrics (University, FH)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Excel Functions for Analytics) & Microsoft Power Point, basic VBA & Python programming skills are a plus
- Excellent command of English is required; German and/or additional CEE language is of advantage
- High Affinity for Business Intelligence Tools, especially Microsoft Power BI
- Willingness to support us 4 to 5 time a week
Sounds promising? Does the following apply to you as well?
What we offer:
- A structured and process-oriented work approach comes naturally to you
- You have fun working with big amounts of data
- You have a high level of commitment and motivation
- You are interested in Financials, Data Analysis, IT Tools and Applications
- You provide “Out of the box thinking” and good communication skills
- An exciting and diverse working environment of paramount strategic importance for one of the leading banks in CEE
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.