International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Are you hungry for a challenge? Can you unleash your creativity by using data from millions of data points to find relevant risk related patterns and maybe even predict the future? If YES keep reading!
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) Department is looking for a motivated Retail Credit Risk Analyst to support the activities of the department, with special focus on topics related to analytics, including stress testing, risk cost and economic capital calculations.
The RRAM Department is part of the Group Risk Controlling Division of RBI and responsible for the development and implementation of various retail risk methodologies throughout the RBI Group. Team members in RRAM have diverse backgrounds ranging from mathematics and statistics to business with a strong quantitative focus.
In this role you will strongly contribute to designing and maintaining a flexible and effective Retail Risk analytics framework, developing methods and models to simulate the behavior of RBI’s retail loan portfolio under regulatory and internally designed macro-economic scenarios (stress testing, risk costs and economic capital calculations) with the goal of quantifying newly evolving risks and making their potential impacts tangible.
#Office based in 1030 Vienna Your main objectives:
- Working with a credit risk stress testing application (based on IFRS9 methodology) to regularly run internal and external stress tests shedding light on the portfolio dynamics under different stress scenarios
- Being part of the ESG Risk community driving the continuous development in climate related risk areas. Developing methods for the quantification of transitional and physical risks, as well as defining the data demands for tomorrow
- Using data from millions of data points you can unleash your creativity to find relevant risk related patterns and help the organization to keep the highest standards of data quality
- Working together with software developers to keep the software stack up to date, in line with latest internal and regulatory requirements
- Communicating to different stakeholders such as risk experts across the RBI network, banking supervisors and auditors, business, IT and senior management about results, findings, and latest developments discovered in various stress tests
- Maintaining and upgrading your domain specific knowledge, such as regulatory frameworks, modelling, ETL Techniques and coding
What we offer:
- University degree in mathematics, informatics, statistics, econometrics, or business/economics with strong quantitative focus (Master, PhD)
- 2+ years Professional experience in risk management (ideally with a credit/market risk or IT focus) of a bank, financial institution, or consultancy company
- Knowledge and practical experience with R, Python or other statistical software and SQL or non-relational databases
- Ability to effectively communicate complex matters
- Excellent command of English – both verbally and in writing, knowledge of German language is a plus
- You are self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient, and communicative
- State of the art flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and budget-friendly canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross pa excluding overtime