The advisory scope includes market entry, growth strategy, M&A, public affairs, supply chain, sales channel and partner acquisition and your tasks will be:
- Scope, lead and deliver projects that provide support to leading Swedish companies in their international business development and expansion
- Analyzing market drivers in various industries
- Contributing in driving senior sales dialogues
- Insight driven origination of new business opportunities
- Prospecting and developing customer value propositions
- Working self-initiative with a high degree of freedom
- Travel in the region and to Sweden, working in the Budapest office on a regular basis
- Academic degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- At least 5 years work experience in Management Consulting and Project Management in the CEE region
- Business fluent in English both written and spoken (working language)
- Results-oriented and analytical working style with a strong drive and an ability to handle new challenges
- Strong social and team-working skills and cultural adaptiveness
We offer an annual gross salary of EUR 70.000,-- and the commitment for higher remuneration according to skills and experiences.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to your application under the reference number 74.951
preferably via our career website ISG-Karriereportal
or via eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.