Internship in Strategy Process & Development (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- Strategic analysis incl. Austria and CEE countries
- As a part of Group Retail Strategy you support the development of Erste Groups overall Retail Business Strategy incl. our digital transformation
- Deep dive into strategic topics (e.g. digitalization of the business model) and the latest retail trends to establish the basis of ongoing development
- Preparation and designing of presentations with bride range of usage like board level meetings, internal/external events and conferences, but also strategic alignments
- willing to work in a future oriented and demanding interculturalenvironment
- a pro-active supporter to improve the organization's effectiveness and performance
- you are currently enrolled in a university in relevant subjects (e.g. economics, finance, etc.)
- have good communication skills and are enthusiastic to learn
- skilled in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- fluent in English and preferably one or more CEE languages
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in January 2020 for a duration of 12 months (part-time)
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna