Internship in Retail Support & Corporate Operations (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- Work with internal departments and/or external vendors to support and streamline ad-hoc analyses or research for projects
- Organize project meetings and workshops as well as prepare presentation, reports and support management in their daily business (experiences in presentation preparation is an advantage)
- Support our agile teams and work together with the colleagues to facilitate the performance of agile methods
- Support all activities related to digitalization of operations processes
- Support on the gathering and maintenance of necessary product and client data
- You are enrolled in a University or a University of Applied Sciences
- You are precise and structured in your work
- Interested in Design Thinking and eager to create and test innovative ideas to improve products/services
- Have an agile mindset and being able to figure out what is needed, when it is needed and make it happen
- You are flexible and able to work independently, but also act as a team player
- Willing to learn and have good analytical and communication skills
- You are fluent in English for verbal and written communication, knowledge of German and/or one CEE language is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in January 2020 (full-time)
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna