Internship in CEE Equity Research (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
CEE Equity Research covers equity markets across Emerging Europe, advising institutional investors on investment opportunities in this region.
- Support Senior Analysts in their tasks, including data research and working on forecasting models (corporate earnings)
- Write small text contributions, layout of graphs and presentations
- Handle assigned research tasks
- Have demonstrated your interest in financial markets
- Might have an affinity towards Emerging Europe
- Have an academic background ideally in business administration or economics
- First experience with valuation and modelling
- Are fluent in English
- Have a good writing style
- Potentially have programming skills
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field starting in March 2020 for a duration of 6 months (part-time)
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna