Internship in Client Support C&M (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- You coordinate and process requests of our external and internal clients concerning payments and accounts
- You prepare documentation needed for fulfilment of client requests
- You cooperate with several units of the bank to ensure fast and proper execution of client orders
- You gather information and documentation directly from the client
- Currently enrolled at a University / University of Applied Science (Fachhochschule)
- You are highly service and team-oriented
- You have an academic focus on banking or economics
- You provide high quality in performance of tasks combined with customer orientation
- You are fluent in both German and English
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2020 for a duration of 6 months
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna