Internship in Measurement Retail Performance Management (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- Contribute to financial analysis and financial simulation of Erste Groups Retail Business
- Analysis of retail business figures on group level and from all seven countries
- Preparation/Visualization of special analysis, based on business data and presented to all different management levels of Erste Group
- Deep dive into special topics related to retail performance management, e.g. digital sales monitoring
- willing to work in a future oriented and demanding intercultural environment
- a pro-active supporter to improve the organization's effectiveness and performance
- have an academic degree/or currently enrolled in a university in relevant subjects (e.g. economics, finance, etc.)
- have good communication skills and are enthusiastic to learn
- skilled in MS Office (especially MS Excel, Word and Power Point)
- fluent in English and preferably one or more CEE languages
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2020 for a duration of 12 months (part-time)
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We support your professional and personal development
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis)
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Part-time
Primary Location: Vienna