Internship in Independent Validation Unit (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of BCBS239 compliance in Erste Group
- Communication of IVU-activities to entities of Erste Group
- Interaction and collaboration with departments in the areas data- and reporting related to IVU-relevant topics
- Support the team in the introduction of a group-wide BCBS239 training program
- Support the team in the interaction within the group-wide BCBS239 network
- Knowledge and interest in the risk-, data- and reporting area
- Basic knowledge on banking business
- Knowledge in economics
- Fluent in German and English
- Innovative, flexible and strong in analytics
- Interested in legal requirements
- MS-Tools (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- You like to perform tasks independently and under time pressure
- We offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field as of January 2020 for a duration of 6 months.
- We support your professional and personal development.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna