Head of IT Infrastructure (f/m/x)
Process Automation and Cloud Services
(Jn 49011) / City of occupation: Wien / Graz
You are a senior IT expert with leadership skills and/or experience and ready to take the next step in your career?
Our client, an international company, is looking for a dynamic, solution-oriented leadership personality with creative drive and high team spirit to optimize IT standards and develop new strategies and concepts.
Your future role
- You will push forward process automation of global communication networks and consolidation of data centers in the context of the global IT strategy
- Together with your team you will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of the global server and networks landscape
- You will take appropriate measures to ensure that overall ratings are suitable and performance reports are available
- To find optimal solutions you will be in continuous exchange and intensive discussions with the domain experts of your international team across various locations
- You are a Team player who is able to adjust an existing, strong and professional team and your knowledge and experience for better results
- You have already worked in an international company and have gained initial experience in managing employees, on-site and remotely
- You have several years of professional experience or alternatively very good knowledge in the areas of Process Automation and Cloud Services Governance; a general background in IT Security as well as Cloud Security is an advantage, additional DevOps knowledge is beneficial
- You have excellent knowledge of English, German skills are an advantage
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a structured way of working with willingness to travel (30%)
The special thing about this position
- You will take over an international well-established team with expert knowledge and a very good working atmosphere
- Within this role you will have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to shape our customer's system landscape in a sustainable way
- We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic personality with a strong commitment to working as part of a team
EUR 5800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5800 and
EUR 6500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
If you fulfill these criteria and are ready for a challenge, please submit your application online. Your consultant,
Rita Müllner (+43 316 22 5646 317),
email@example.com, will contact you promptly upon receipt. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our
data protection provisions.