Wide scope of responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for local accounting and controlling
- Lead a small but powerful business and accounting team
- Develop and implement controlling processes with focus on sales
- Implement Group policies and procedures
- Ensure timely and transparent reporting locally as well as to the Group
- Push forward the business to ever better performance, without jeopardizing customer and employee satisfaction
- Ensure efficient cross functional and international cooperation
- Direct reporting line to the Czech Managing Director and to the CFO in Denmark
The perfect match
- You bring 3+ years of experience with sales controlling in an international environment
- You have a broad understanding of accounting systems and processes
- You have valuable IT skills (prior experience with implementation of new IT system is a benefit)
- You are eager to learn and further broaden your horizon
- Open communication style and international attitude
- Native Czech, fluent in English
- TEFCOLD NOSRETI culture is fuelled by entrepreneurial spirit, dynamic atmosphere, and values such as cooperation, decisiveness, mutual trust and reliability.
- Seize the opportunity to let your ideas shape the future of the company and have a direct impact on the companies’ success.
- Lead the internationalization process and establish Czech entity as a crucial member of the Group.
- Benefit from continuous learning and development as member of a dynamic growing company.
- Potential for further growth of the role within the Group.
- You can expect attractive salary package with a performance-oriented bonus and a company car.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your motivation letter and CV.
If you have any question please don’t hesitate to contact Renata Zivny by phone +43 1 40 122-12. We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.