We are currently seeking for a Demand Manager, who supports our Animal Health Commercial team in Vienna as soon as possible.
Tasks & responsibilities
In this position you will manage all demand planning and supply replenishment activities across a range of product categories, species/therapeutic areas in Animal Health and countries.
- Prepare, plan and execute independently demand planning and supply replenishment; ensure adequate inventory levels in the region
- Act as single contact point for manufacturing sites and various stakeholders
- Coordinate supply constraints, set adequate mitigation actions and conduct bottleneck management as well as inventory allocation decisions
- Participate in regional S&OP cycle and supervise monthly demand forecasts
- Maintain SKU replenishment master data and ensure logistics preparation/execution in preparation of launch and change implementation to ensure on-time availability of supply
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or economics with focusing in logistics/supply chain management combined with profound working experience in SCM, preferably within demand/replenishment planning in pharmaceutical/OTC/FMCG industries
- Strong knowledge in SCM, sourcing and supply processes & supply strategy development and implementation in combination with Finance and Controlling concepts (e.g. P&L, COGS)
- Verbal and written fluency in English, German advantageous
- Profound MS Office skills, especially Excel (analytics & mass data processing) and SAP APO/IDA
- Ability to teamwork, staying customer and supplier focused
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 55,000 gross per year/full-time).
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.atEFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.