We are seeking a well-organized and team-orientated Compliance Associate (m/f/d) to join our Ethics and Compliance Team at BI’s site in Vienna. In this position you will be supporting projects and processes in the areas of training and communication, transparency and disclosure, healthcare compliance, anti-bribery, risk assessment, monitoring and reporting.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support and monitor data and reporting process for transparency and disclosure requirements for interactions between BI, healthcare professionals and organisations
- Managing data validation process as well as declaration of consent collection process and responding to data requests for Austria
- Conduct user trainings and provide guidance and act as a first level support for user requests on the Transparency & Disclosure Systems and supporting report generation for the region
- Training and awareness: Supporting training, awareness and communication campaigns incl. creative support for developing presentations and materials
- Templates and data management and updates of repositories, shared data, internal social media tools
- Support projects and processes (e.g. in the area of ABAC due diligence, risk assessment, monitoring and reporting)
- Higher school certificate (e.g. HAK) as well as a min. of 2 years with IT systems/ processes (in data management/user support/data analytics/database handling)
- Previous experience with (healthcare) compliance would be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc.) as well as IT systems
- Excellent analytical skills, multitasking ability, work independently as well as in a team and interpersonal and cultural skills and customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Please note that you are employed via our external partner. Your occupation takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 37,756.32 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.atEFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.