GEO supports and assists the RBI Board and acts as central interface internally between RBI Board and RBI Units and externally vis-á-vis the Raiffeisen Landesbanken as main shareholders, strategic investors and authorities.
GEO is responsible to ensure that the work of the RBI Board is in compliance with all governance principles, legal requirements, Articles of Association, Corporate Governance Code, Bylaws of the organization and internal guidelines. Furthermore, GEO ensures that the governance framework of the organization is in line with market practice.
We are looking for active students (w/m/x) to support our Group Executive Office. At a glance:
These tasks are waiting for you
- Start: immediately
- Working hours: 20-25h/week
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna
This job is made for you, if…
- Assisting in the preparation and documentation of Board of Management meetings
- Assisting in the preparation of applications to the Board of Management
- Support the team in projects collaborating with experts from various divisions from within RBI
- Preparing and proof-reading various documents and publications
- Translating of documents and forms (German/English) and liaise with translation agencies
- Support GEO in various matters and administrative issues
What’s in it for you?
- You are actively studying at a university or Fachhochschule (law, economic law, business administration, etc.)
- You have excellent German and English skills
- You have very good MS Office 365 skills (Teams, SharePoint, Forms, Power Point, etc.) and you do not find it difficult to work with various IT tools and applications
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, result-oriented, communicative and can work independently
- You are integer and aware of how to deal with confidential information
- Gain practical experience and deep insight into an head office of an international banking group
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours per week)
We are proud of the diversity of our employees. Equal opportunities are a matter of course for us. Our career paths are accessible to all - regardless of origin, sexual orientation, culture, gender, age, language, political or religious conviction or disability.