The Special Exposures Management Risk & Operations team deals with everything related to non-performing loans. We give you a good insight into the product range of the bank's credit products as well as IFRS 9 topics such as Loan Loss Provision, POCI, FairValue. There is a close cooperation with other customer, product and accounting departments.
We are looking for motivated students (f/m/x) for 20-25 h/week from January onwards.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Participation in process harmonization and optimization
- Development and adaptation of Excel applications
- Insight into the complex structures of the lending business
- Support for various credit-related activities
- Measures to ensure data quality
What we offer:
- Active studies at a university or university of applied sciences
- Pleasure in dealing with numbers
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Excel and VBA
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Independent and structured way of working
- Quick comprehension as well as high commitment and motivation
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Flexibility and organizational talent
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.