This is the impact you will have in this position
- Your work significantly contributes to the improvement and further development of our Marketplace products (jobs.derStandard.at & immobilien.derStandard.at).
- You have a considerable influence on the technical direction we take (stack, tools, patterns, guidelines).
- A great personal and professional development.
What we are looking for
- You have several years of experience as a backend developer and a good understanding of web applications, APIs, containers, and databases.
- You are proficient in development with TypeScript or similar modern languages.
- Docker, Git, Node.js, Jira, and similar tools are familiar working environments for you.
- You are interested in further developing one of the leading job and real estate platforms as part of a team.
- You enjoy working in a team with agile methodologies, modern tools, and cloud platforms (AWS).
- You want to contribute to the long-term vision of the product.
That’s what you can expect
- We enjoy having fun while working! This is particularly helpful during more stressful times.
- Clear communication on an equal footing.
- We are a distributed team and English is part of your daily business
DER STANDARD offers you direct insights into the company and what it's like to work with us as a developer.
Place of work: Vienna
Home office arrangement: 2 days a week presence desired
We offer an annual salary starting from EUR 58,800 for a full-time position, with a willingness to negotiate higher pay based on qualifications and experience. Please apply here.